About Our Clinic
Our primary aim is to help all our patients to regain their optimal level of health and wellbeing. To ensure you’re receiving effective treatment, we'll assess your current health problem and take a detailed medical history. During your consultation we’ll asses not only the symptoms that you present with, but also the underlying cause(s) of your health problem. We will then develop a strategic treatment plan with you to layout a step-by-step plan to get your health back to an optimal level.
Danny & Susan have worked together for over 30 years and can offer you much more than just a single treatment approach. That is, when necessary, we work together to ensure the best outcome possible for you.
Commonly Seen Conditions Include:
- Women's Health: Menstrual problems, Infertility, PCOS, Menopause, Premenstrual syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Problems: Arthritis, Low back pain, Rheumatoid arthritis, Aches and Pains, Stiff neck, Tennis elbow, etc.
- Stomach and other Digestive Problems: Digestive problems, Stomach problems; IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), GORD/GERD (Gastro-Oesophageal reflux disease), Diarrhoea, Constipation, etc.
- Stress & Nervous System Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Headaches and Migraines, Insomnia;
- Endocrine problems/disorders: Hyper-thyroid, Hypo-thyroid, Adult onset Diabetes;
- Cancer: Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy, Pain from cancer
- Auto-Immune Disorders: Allergic rhinitis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Hay fever
- and many other health problems
Kurrajong Natural Medicine Centre: Dispensing Services - To Other Practitioners
At Kurrajong Natural Medicine Centre we have a fully stocked herbal dispensary and we also provide an Apothecary service where practitioners may send their patients to have herbal prescriptions filled.
Our Herbal Dispensary is run by a fully qualified, experienced medical herbalist with over 35 years of experience in dispensing and filling herbal prescriptions.